Liftmaster LMTBU Monitored Photo Eyes
General Description: The LiftMaster® lmtbu Monitored Photo Eye. The built in polarized beam technology offers exceptional reliability by reducing interference from shiny objects. It is powerful enough to communicate with the reflector up to 90 feet away in almost any type of weather day or night.The monitoring technology is compatible with LiftMaster gate operators and will turn off the photo eye moments after the gate closes to save power and maximize the cycles when running on battery backup or solar mode. LiftMaster is committed to the highest safety standards in the production of all our gate access systems and fully supports UL safety standards. UL325 requires secondary safety entrapment protection on each gate operator installation.
Electrical Requirements: plugs directly board
Compatibility: use only with models CSL24U, CSW24U, RSL12U, RSW12U, LA400U, LA412U & LA500U
- Monitored Through-Beam Photo Eyes
- Meets 2016 UL 325 requirements
- Long Range powerful beam provides reliable performance.
- Sensing distance up to 90 ft.
- Anti-Fogging Lens
- NEMA 4X rated
- Wireless network mode eliminates the need to wire between operators in dual-gate applications.
- Easy to see LED indicators (2) for instant feedback, emitter-power, receiver-misaligned or blocked.
- Integrated Diagnostics with Gate Operator Speed Installation
- Compatible with LiftMaster Gate Operators with Monitored Safety Inputs
- Steel sensor hoods, 6 ft. wire, brackets and mounting hardware included
- LMBRCKTKIT Bracket Kit for LMTBU and LMRRU Photo Eyes
- 1 transmitting unit
- 1 receiving unit