Allomatic SW 350DC Swing Gate Opener (1/2 Horsepower)
General Description: The SW-350DC was designed to meet the demands of gate installers who want a gate operator that can handle heavy traffic, commercial/industrial heavy gates and/or extreme weather conditions. The combination of its heavy duty, low profile frame, reliable gearbox and powerful brushless DC motor make even the most challenging installations simple and easy. The SW-350DC has the option of ½ HP and 1HP motors capable of moving up to 2,000 lb. and 2,500 lb. gates, respectively.
DC operators are equipped with a control board that offers an array of features that include a programmable relay and leaf delay, slow start/stop algorithm, and solar power capability. The integrated battery backup offers up to two weeks of uninterrupted operation in the event of a power outage. The brushless DC motors are smooth and quiet but are powerful and durable and require zero maintenance. As with most of our AC operators, our DC operators now include an emergency foot pedal release and a built in loop rack.
Max Gate Size: 22 ft
Max Gate Weight: 2,000 lbs.
Max Cycles: Continuous Duty
Motor: 24VDC brushless motor 1/2hp
Electrical Requirements: 110V / 220v single phase
Warranty: 5/7 year limited
- Warranty Full 7 Year Residential, 5 Year Commercial
- Motor 24 VDC Brushless Motor ½ HP - Continuous Duty Cycle
- Max Gate Weight Up to 2000 Lbs
- Max Gate Lenght 22 Feet
- Power Options 120/220 VAC Single Phase
- Duty Cycle Continous
- Gear Box Ratio 60:1 with Internal Clutch
- Cover Rotationally Molded – Indestructible
- Dimensions W: 14" – L: 17" – H 18"
- Gate Speed Aprox. 90 degrees travel in 17 sec
- Emergency Release Options No-Bind, Band release Arm
- Battery Backup Integrated-Capable of up to 250 Cycles Battery: Two 8 Ah Batteries 12VDC
- Solar Capabilities Onboard 12VDC or 24VDC Solar Panel Input
- 1 complete gate opener (chassis, motor, gears, circuit board, cover)
- 1 arm
- 2 batteries 8ah
- 2 Warning signs