Doorking 1602 Barrier Gate (Arm Not Included)
DOORKING BARRIER GATE MODEL 1602-090
Arm Sold Separately
General Description: The Model 1602 is for limited-use applications such as industrial sites and loading dock areas, designed to control wide traffic lanes. The heavy-duty Harmonic Arm Linkage assures smooth and accurate Arm travel of 90° in approximately 5.5 seconds. These Operators are designed so they can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. Battery- powered Convenience Open option available, which provides a method to open the gate if AC power is lost.
Max Arm Size: 27 ft
Max Cycles: Continuous
Motor: 1hp AC continuous-duty motor
Electrical Requirements: 115V Single Phase
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 60:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 5.5 seconds.
- Class III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, entrapment protection devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.75"H x 15.75"D.
- 1 gate opener (chassis, motor, gears, circuit board, cover).
- Arms and accessories sold separately