Doorking 1838 Access Control
DOORKING CONTROLLER MODEL 1838-081
Doorking 1838 multi-door access controller with reporting capabilities. The 1838 is a 2-door controller system allowing you to control access by means of cards, codes, remotes or 26-bit weigand devices. Below are the details from Doorking direct:
Description: 1838 multi-door access controller is ideal for small businesses, office buildings, factories, industrial sites, apartment complexes, or for any application that requires access control and reporting capabilities. The 1838 is a 2-door controller that easily expands to control up to 16 doors. This flexible system allows you to control access by means of encoded cards, five digit PINs (Personal Identification Number), wireless RF control, or with almost any 26-bit weigand devices. Additionally, our elevator control module restricts which floors system users have access to, making it an ideal system for high rise buildings. For additional security, the 1838 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display and with our anti-pass back memory, you can enable a TRUE anti-pass back system in one of three different configurations; passive, active and trap.
With a 1000 user capacity, 8000 card code capacity and 8000 event history buffer, 31 security levels, elevator control and more, the 1838 out performs other controllers in its class.
- PC programmable via the Internet, LAN, modem or direct connection to a PC
- Transaction buffer stores the last 8000 events. Know the “three w’s” of access control: who, where, when
- Control access by means of cards, digital PIN codes or wireless transmitters
- Call stations provide communication via telephone network from an entry point to a designated office
- 2 year limited factory warrantyBuilt-in clock/calendar.
- Stores up to 3000 user names (memory sizes available: 500, 3000)
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes - dependent on system memory.
- 31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- EEPROM memory.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
- Dimensions: 10.25"H x 12.25"W x 4.25"D.