Doorking 9150-385 Slide Gate Opener 1-Horsepower
DOORKING SLIDING GATE OPENER MODEL 9150-385
**Requires 2 photoeyes to activate**
General Description: Model 9150 operators are designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications. These operators are designed so that they can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. In addition, the operators can be pad or post mounted to meet any installation requirements.
Max Gate Size: 1hp = 45ft
Max Gate Weight: 1hp = 1,500 lbs.
Max Cycles: Continuous
Motor: 1hp AC continuous-duty motor
Electrical Requirements: 115V Single Phase
Warranty: 5 years limited
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Partial-open feature.
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- DC Powered Convenience Open (Optional).
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- 1 complete gate opener (chassis, motor, gears, circuit board, cover)
- 2 Chain brackets
- 2 Chain bolts
- 20ft of chain #40
- 2 Warning signs