Liftmaster DC2000CSW Battery Back Up System
LIFTMASTER BATTERY BACK UP SYSTEM MODEL DC2000CSW
General Description: LiftMaster Elite DC2000CSW: battery back up for the LiftMaster SL3000UL model that keeps traffic moving during power outage. The DC-2000 has two modes of operation:
- The unit opens the gate automatically upon power failure and stays open. The gate can then be close by manual command. When power is restored, the gate will close and the gate operator will return to normal operation.
- The unit is waiting for a command to open or close the gate. Permanent wire commands or dedicated radio receiver and transmitter. Button must be held down to allow gate movement. When button is released, movement will stop. This mode can also be used as an emergency operator back-up. If power is on and the gate operator malfunctions, the system can be operated by the DC-2000 system using a key switch or separate radio receiver.
- Type: Sealed Lead-Acid Battery ? Voltage: 12 V ? Capacity:7 Ah (20 Hr. Rate)
Electrical Requirements: Plugs directly into the q400 mother board
- 1 motor
- 1 mounting brackets
- 2 belts
- 1 sealed controller with battery
- 1 harness with limit switches
- 1 instructional manual