Multicode 4120 Two Button Remote Control
MULTICODE REMOTE MODEL 4120
Multicode 4120two-button remote control. This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
- Test/operate LED
- Neutral case color
- Molded design to comfortably fit the hand
- Easy access to battery and dip switch
- Operates with all Multi-Code receivers and transmitters
- Power: long-life 9 V battery
- Frequency: 300 MHz
- Codes: 1,024 set by 10 dip switches
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.5 x .875 inches
- 1 Remote control
works great for 2 gates
Posted by Leo on 11th Mar 2014
We have 2 different gates for entry and exit. This works for operating both on one remote so it makes it simple to get in and out. Happy customer!
single remote for 2 gates
Posted by Paul on 8th Apr 2014
I bought this when one of the remotes we had for our exit gate was starting to give us problems. I set it up so that one button operated the entry gate and the other operated the exit gate. It wasn't nearly as complicated as I'd imagined and set up took a matter of minutes.
Great product as far as I'm concerned.