Stanley 24286 Keychain Remote
Stanley 24286 Remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Works with all Stanley Digital garage door opener operators with 310 Mhz frequency and 10 dip switches or 5 pairs of bridged wires
- 310 MHZ Frequency, 2-Button remote transmitter
- 10 Dip Switches Code Set for programing
- Mini (2" by 1.25") "key chain" transmitter perfect for purse or motorcycle
- Compatible with remote transmitter model 1050T, 1094, 1082 and wireless keypad model STAKP