Linear DT One Button Remote Control
LINEAR REMOTE MODEL DT-1A
Linear DT 310MHz one-button remote control. Below are the details:
Description: One-button, one-channel, 9-volt battery powered visor transmitter with removable visor clip, 256 selectable codes.
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 8 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
- Activates one Delta-3 receiver
- Test/operate LED
- Visor mounting clip supplied
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 256 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.16" W x 3.75" H x .95" D
- 1 Remote control
Posted by Rickneph on 8th Dec 2015
After shopping at a few local places, A Click Away was the best and lowest price to replace our 25 year old remote garage opener.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Mar 2014
I found this remote easy to set up and it costs so much less than my landlord quoted me ($80). Postage was fast too!