Doorking 1615 Traffic Warning Signs
Doorking Warning Sign Model No. 1615-080
A must with traffic spike installations: warning signs are used to inform drivers that proceeding in the wrong direction, will result in severe tire damage.
General Description: Warning signs and traffic signals are used with traffic control spikes and auto-spikes to inform drivers that a one way lane condition exist and that proceeding in the wrong direction, or before the spikes are fully retracted, will result in severe tire damage. The red side of the sign warns drivers to stop, while the green side warns them not to back up. With the built-in light sensor, the sign automatically illuminates at dusk and turns off at dawn.
Size: 24" H x 24" W x 8" D
- Light sensor for automatic operation
- Built-in flood lamp for spike illumination
- Keyed on/off override switch
- Illuminated with two 20-watt fluorescent lamps
- 150-watt flood lamp for spike illumination 115 VAC
- ETL Listed
- Dimensions: 24"H x 24"W x 8"D
- Designed to be mounted on 3" mounting pipe (not included)
- 1 sign shell
- 1 front signage
- 1 back signage