By purchasing this optional warranty processing service, you acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to read the terms and conditions set forth herein and agree with them. This Plan and your purchase receipt, containing the purchase date, constitute the entire agreement between you and us
Your coverage under this Plan is for a single warranty claim This Plan covers parts to repair your gate opener (Product) per the manufacturer-provided warranty agreement in the event your Product fails to properly operate due to:
1. Defects in materials or workmanship
2. Normal wear and tear
This Plan does not cover any shipping fees - you are liable for all shipping charges.
There are no deductibles under this Plan
Limits of Liability
The total liability under this Plan is the value of the price you paid for your warranty processing service.
This plan is not refundable whether used or not, partial or full
Availability of Services
While we try to complete the service turnaround as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturer delays, parts availability, shipping to a regional service facility, acts of God or other external causes
We do not offer advance replacement service. If you're in a hurry, you may of course buy the part you need and have the repaired part as a backup for future use.
This Plan is not transferable
How To Process A Warranty
First, you will need to call the manufacturer to describe the issue you're having. If they diagnose a faulty part you will need to get a ticket or case number for the replacement part. You will then fill out this form (RMA) with the ticket number and email it to our office. We will provide you with our own repair rma number so you can ship the part to us. We will begin processing your ticket with the manufacturer while waiting for the part. Once we receive the item from you, we will send it to the manufacturer and wait for a replacement part back (however long it takes). We will ship the newly repaired part back to you using a return label provided by you or you may pay for return shipping separately
This Plan does not cover gate accessories such as remotes, receivers, photocells etc and:
1. Any and all labor costs incurred by you for any reason whatsoever
2. Consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, downtime, charges for time and effort, travel charges, technician/installers costs, or failures that occurred prior to the purchase of this Plan
3. Power surges. lightning, fire, flood, condensation, mold, immersion/submersion in liquid, acts of God
4. Any type batteries are not covered
5. Products with a serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed
6. Problems caused by insects/rodents/snakes or other animals
7. Problems caused by or to a device that is not the Product covered under this warranty, including additional products purchased at the same time as your product and/or on the same invoice
8. Entire operators/whole arms/entire enclosures - only the interior parts are covered. You will need to remove the specific faulty part and send only that part for repair. You cannot send the entire opener, arm or enclosure for repair
9. Damage to your product caused by accident, abuse, neglect, intentional physical damage, misuse (including faulty installation, repair, or maintenance), unauthorized modification, viruses or spyware (when applicable)
10. Products that have been lost or stolen
11. Cosmetic damage to your Product including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on parts, that does not otherwise affect its functionality or materially impair your use
12. Personal items left in the Product you sent for repair - you are responsible for removing all personal items from the Product when sending the item for repair
13. Replacement parts utilized for repair will be, at the manufacturer's sole discretion, new, rebuilt or non-original manufacturer’s parts that perform to the factory specifications of the Product
14. Parts that the manufacturer refuses to cover under their warranty for any reason as we're an intermediary
This service is subject to change without notice and is reliant upon oem's warranty terms and conditions, general industry conditions/changes as well as interior company changes.
This Agreement is made in, and shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of California, County of Ventura. If any civil action is filed to enforce or interpret any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement, or otherwise, the parties agree that the appropriate venue shall be a state court of competent jurisdiction, including small claims court, located in the County of Ventura, California