Doorking 1802-092 Access Plus Telephone Entry System
Doorking 1802-092 Access Plus Telephone Entry System Surface Mounted
General Description: The 1802 Access Plus is a versatile PC Programmable Telephone Entry System that provides voice communication for up to 27 residents from the main entry point to the resident via the phone network. Up to six (6) additional access points can be controlled by this system using cards, transmitters or keypads. The system is IP addressable allowing you to program the system (Access Plus Account Manager software required – free download) directly from your PC via a LAN or internet or direct connection. A built-in modem is also available. With a host of advanced features (see Specs below), the 1802 Access Plus offers a big time access control system for smaller applications at an affordable price.
Access Plus models do not have any programming display or electronic directory. Display area is covered with dark plastic on this model.
The Access Plus line combines essential features of our most versatile solutions with the ease and accessibility of computer programming and control. Each Access Plus Series unit allows voice and data connection over either cellular (cellular adapter required), VoIP or POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service). DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. With the easy to use Access Plus Account Manager programming software, you can customize the system immediately: set up time zones, add or delete access codes, set up email notifications, and even lock or un-lock a door with the click of the mouse button. The Model 1802 Access Plus provides voice communication from the entry point between the resident/tenant and guest.
Ideal for small apartment and condominium complexes, gated communities, college residence halls, mixed-use buildings, and businesses. DoorKing's Access PlusAccount Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
- Up to 27 phone numbers (23 additional with 1816 AP intercom expansion)
- IP addressable - program from your PC via direct connection, LAN or Internet
- Optional cellular adapter can be added for wireless service
- Control up to six (6) additional entry points via card, keypad or transmitter (RS 485)
- Access Plus Account Manager is a free download
- Optional relay board allows use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices
- Holiday schedule
- Four (4) hold open time zones
- Schedule un-lock / lock times
- Email notifications
- Live relay control from your PC
- 100 device codes (card, keypad, transmitter)
- 500 event history buffer
- 10 temporary access codes
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma)
- U.L. listed power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- 1 complete system
- 1 power supply
Samples of the different styles: Surface Mount, Flush-Mount