Eagle EFB-2070 Fire Department Lock Box with Chain Release
Eagle EFB-2070 Fire Box
The M2070 fire department emergency lock box has a chain release device. The model M2070 fire box uses a pull chain to release the gate. It is made of 14 gauge steel and powder coated bright red. The front door has a hole for a standard padlock, which can be removed by the Fire Department. A blank label on the inside of the door is provided for written instructions and there is ample room for stored gate release keys.
- Fire box provides a method for emergency gate access. Use with padlock.
- Box has ample room inside for placement of gate release keys as a backup to the micro switch.
- 14 gauge steel box powder coated bright red.
- Front door has hole for standard padlock which can be removed by the fire department.
- Blank label on the inside of the door is provided for written instructions.
- Dimensions: 6"" (H) x 5 1/2"" (W) x 3"" (D).