Genie GM3T-BX 3 button dip switch and intellicode
Genie Remote Control Model No. GM3T-BX
The versatile GenieMaster remote was designed to be Universal to work with most versions of Genie garage door openers manufactured since 1993. If your system uses fixed code 9/12 DIP Switch technology, Intellicode technology, or if you have a Genie Gate Operator, the GenieMaster remote will work for you. Work up to three different garage door openers and/or gate openers with one remote. All the same- or different!
- Programmable to all new Genie Intellicode model garage door openers and compatible with Most Genie Garage Door Openers ever made. Designed as a replacement garage door opener remote to work with most types of Genie garage door openers manufactured since 1993. (See tab below)
- Works with Multiple Technologies- all on one remote. Compatible with Intellicode Technology, 9/12 DIP Switch, Genie Gated Community Receivers and fixed code trinary technology, including Genies with a 12A on the receiver.
- Open Multiple Garage Doors. Works on up to 3 different Genie systems, whether they use the same or different remotes.
- User-Friendly Design. Sleek design, this small remote has large easy to push buttons with LED indicators and a visor clip.
- Simple Programming. Includes; Detailed and illustrated programming instructions included for quick installation.
- Mounts to car visor; Visor clip and battery (CR2032) is included
- Looking at the back of your old remote? Do you see B8Q GCT390, B8Q-ACSCT, B8Q ACSCT, B8QACSCT, B8QAC5CT, B8OACSCT, or B80ACSCT? If so, the Genie Master Remote will work with your garage door opener.
- Equivalent to remote models GM3T-BX, 37335R, and 37344R
- Looking for an old Genie garage door opener remote replacement? If your Genie garage door opener has no learn button, but it has 9 or 12 dipswitches, this Genie Master remote will work.