Liftmaster Gear Kit Model No. 041A2817
The LiftMaster 41a2817 gear replacement kit is designed for lift master, sears craftsman garage doors that need the worm gears on the drive shaft replaced. It is a universal part for all LiftMaster and sears craftsman garage door openers that require a gear and sprocket assembly kit replacement.
- Replacement Gear Kit assembly for ALL 1984-2000 garage door opener operators
- Compatible with ALL fail safe units from Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Master Mechanic and Wayne Dalton
- Includes gear, plastic worm wheel, Lubriplate grease and all necessary washers and hardware
- This is a single sellable unit containing (6) complete Drive and Worm Gear Replacement Packages (041A2817).
- For use with various 1/2HP LiftMaster® and Chamberlain® Belt and Chain Drive Garage Door Openers; manufactured after 1993.
- Each packaged kit includes: helical gear, wear bushings, worm gear, grease, and hardware needed to replace the drive gears.
- Important Note: Top hat assembly and bearings are not included in this kit, and must be rebuilt utilizing the packaged components. Check the manual or replacement parts diagram for specific part information before ordering to ensure compatibility.
- Original manufacturer replacement part
- Also known as: 041A2817-6, 41A2817-6, access master 41A2817,