Linear ACT-21A Remote (Quantity 10)
Linear ACT-21A Keychain Remote (Sold in Batches of 10)
Sold in quantity of 10 units
Features and Specifications
- Linear Moore-o-Matic Megacode format 1-button mini "key chain" size (2" by 1") transmitter for gate or garage door openers
- Smart coding system, no dip switches, 318 Mhz frequency
- 3V lithium "button cell" batteries and a key ring included
- The batteries should last up to five years with normal use
- Compatible with ALL Linear Megacode System products
- Other compatible remotes are listed below.
- The new monarch keychain remote is our featured replacement remote with the best design and functionality.
The Model ACT-21A 1-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-21A is a single-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Minimum order quantity 10 transmitters
- Power: Two 1616 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.25” W x 2.25” H x 0.48” D