Linear ACT-22A Remote
Linear ACT-22A Keychain Remote
Minimum order of 10. Add min 10 to cart. Sold in batches of 10!
Features and Specifications
- Linear Moore-o-Matic Megacode format 1-button mini "key chain" size (2" by 1") transmitter for gate or garage door openers
- Smart coding system, no dip switches, 318 Mhz frequency
- 3V lithium "button cell" batteries and a key ring included
- The batteries should last up to five years with normal use
- Compatible with ALL Linear Megacode System products
- Other compatible remotes are listed below.
- The new monarch keychain remote is our featured replacement remote with the best design and functionality.
The Model ACT-22A 3-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-22A is a three-channel device. Pressing the transmitter’s left or right front button sends channel one or two. Pressing both buttons sends channel three. Lithium batteries with a five-year service life are included and the transmitter is supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Minimum order quantity 10 transmitters
- Power: Two 1616 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz