Linear AP-5 Gate Receiver
Linear Wireless Access Controller 2 Door/Gate Model No. AP-5
Linear GRD 318 MHz coax radio receiver. The GRD is a 1-Channel Gate Receiver designed for use with automatic gate operators or systems where a remote antenna is needed. The receiver uses the Delta-3 radio format, with 256 possible codes, set by dipswitch. Below are the specs.
Description: The AP-5 wireless access controller for up to two gates is designed for a broad range of applications and can control one or two door strikes, mag-locks, barrier gates, automatic gates, or door operators. Its wireless design and small size fits a variety of access control requirements.
The unit's built-in high-gain superheterodyne receiver picks up transmitter signals from up to 500 feet away. The optional EXA-2000 antenna can be used for additional range. Up to 480 Linear MegaCode® transmitters and six Model MGT supervised safety edge transmitters can be programmed into the AP-5's memory. Up to 238 entry codes can be programmed for activation by one or more MegaCode® wireless keypads. The AP-5 will retain its memory, even without power.
- Ideal for gated communities, parking facilities, and industrial sites
- Easy to set-up and use, up to 480 remotes can be programmed with a few keystrokes
- Easy to add, suspend, and delete transmitters through programming mode, no transmitter dipswitches to set
- Supports 480 block coded transmitters or 238 individual transmitters/wireless keypad entry codes
- Supports up to six fully supervised safety edge transmitters
- AP-5 replaces Linear's AP-4; AP-5 available for replacement of existing AP-4 units only
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- 4.45" W x 5.75" H x 1.5" D (without antenna)
- 1 receiver