Linear DT 4A Four Button Remote Control
LINEAR REMOTE MODEL DT-4A
Linear DT-4A 310MHz four-button remote control. Below are the details:
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 8 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
- Activates four separate Delta-3 receivers
- Can also be used as remote UP, DOWN, and STOP control for commercial operators
- Test/operate LED
- Visor mounting clip supplied
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 64 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.16" W x 3.75" H x .95" D
- 1 Remote control