Lubriplate low temperature grease 10 oz
Lubriplate Low Temp Grease 10 oz
LUBRIPLATE Low Temp is an anhydrous calcium, NLGI 1-1/2 grade lubricant with excellent cold operating characteristics. LUBRIPLATE Low Temp is an unusual lubricant having many applications other than the applications suggested by the name. LUBRIPLATE Low Temp has a wide operating range from pumpability at -60°F to an ASTM Dropping Point of 280°F, providing a workable range from -60°F to 250°F.
- Genie and Overhead Door recommend this for their screw drive garage door openers.
- Also great for other moving parts on your garage door or gate.
- Professional Size Tube: 10 oz.
- Workable down to -60 degrees F.
- Excellent cold operating characteristics
- Anti-wear protection
- Extremely water-resistant
- Also known as 20010A.S
Fluid Type: mineral
ISO Viscosity Grade of Base Oil: 15
NLGI Grade: 1.5
Thickener: Anhydrous Calcium
Food Grade - NSF h3: No
Operating Temp Range: -60 to 225