Multicode 3070 Key Ring Remote Control 1-Button (300Mhz)
MultiCode Micro Remote Model No. 307010
The Model 307010 1-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is a miniature style transmitter designed for automatic door and gate operator applications.
This transmitter is a single-channel device, pressing the pushbutton will send a signal to the receiver. The transmitter has a red test/operate indicator and is powered by a 12-volt battery. A molded-in hole in the case is for attaching the transmitter to a key ring.
The transmitter is Multi-Code format with one 10-position coding switch providing 1,024 possible codes. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
The Model 307010 is compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers and Model 109950 and 302850 receivers.
- Test/operate LED
- Neutral case with fine grain finish
- Molded-in hole to accept keychain or keyring
- Supplied velcro strip for visor or dashboard mounting
- Operates with all Multi-Code receivers and transmitters
- Power: long-life 12 V battery
- Frequency: 300 MHz
- Codes: 1,024 set by sip switches
- Dimensions: 2 x 1.5 x .625 inches
- Aka MULTI-ELMAC 3070
- 1 Remote control