Stanley 1082 Garage Keychain Transmitter
Stanley 1082 Mini Keychain Remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Stanley garage door opener mini key-chain remote transmitter model 1082
- Works with all Stanley Digital garage door opener operators with 310 Mhz frequency and 10 dip switches or 5 pairs of bridged wires
- 310 MHZ Frequency 10 Dip Switches Code Set
- Mini (2" by 1.25") "key chain" transmitter perfect for purse or motorcycle
- Compatible with remote transmitter model 1050T, 1094 and wireless keypad model STAKP
The Model 108210 1-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is a miniature style transmitter designed for automatic door and gate operator applications. This transmitter is a single-channel device, pressing the pushbutton will send a signal to the receiver. The transmitter has a red test/operate indicator and is powered by a 12-volt battery. A molded-in hole in the case is for attaching the transmitter to a key ring.
The Model 108210 is compatible with 310 MHz Stanley receivers and Model 109950, 302850, and 309013 receivers.
- Compatible with 310 MHz Stanley and Multi-Code receivers
- Easy access to battery and coding switches
- Power: 12-volt battery
- Codes: 1,024 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.5″ W x 2″ H x 0.625″ D