Tomar 17901014SM2 Strobeswitch Plus Module
TOMAR STROBESWITCH FIRE DEPARTMENT ACCESS MODEL 1790-1014-SM2
Tomar strobe including relay module detecting device allowing Fire department access.
Description: The model 1790 STROBESWITCH™ is a compact low cost detector which detects a special strobe light signal and opens access gates to allow quick entrance. The detector is activated by the strobe emitters used by most fire department emergency vehicles to control traffic signals en route to a fire. The 1790–1014 STROBESWITCH™ interfaces with the TOMAR model 780–1228–PRE or GTT OPTICOM® traffic preemption optical signal emitters. The model 1790 features a 1/2” female pipe hub mounting base
- Range: 200 feet typical, but depends on intensity of strobe emitter
- Field of View: 10º vertical, 90º horizontal
- Signal Acquisition Time: 0.64 seconds
- Function Indicator: The unit has a red LED that illuminates whenever a proper optical signal is received. The LED is visible thru the viewport and can be seen for 25 feet or more. This feature can be used with the optional Hand Held Tester to verify the unit’s operation.
- Frequency: F14 = 14.035 Hz ± .25 Hz ( high priority ) F10 = 10.000 Hz ± .25 Hz ( low priority )
- Power Module: 12–24VDC AC/DC
- DPDT: relay output 2A @ 30VDC, 0.6A @ 120VAC
- 0–30 minute time delay plus continuous latch mode
- 1 Tomar strobe detector
- 1 Power Module