Liftmaster SL595 Slide Gate Opener
Max Gate Size: 70ft, 80ft or 90ft (depends on model)
Max Gate Weight: 1,700lbs, 2,100lbs, 2,500lbs (depends on model)
Max Cycles: Continuous-Duty Motor
Motor: 1hp, 1.5hp, 2hp (depends on model)
Electrical Requirements: 115/208/230 VAC Single Phase
Warranty: 2 year limited
- LED DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- DUAL VOLTAGE CONNECTIONS Increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage, within phase, to meet job-site requirements. Voltage is selectable within phases at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
- Single Phase: 115V, 208V and 230V
- 3 Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V
- 3 Phase: 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage. Includes factory installed heater kit.
- PROGRAMMABLE AUXILIARY RELAYS Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- MECHANICAL LIMIT SYSTEM Maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel, even after using manual disconnect.
- PRE-MOTION WARNING ALARM Activates onboard alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
- MECHANICAL BRAKING SYSTEM Adds substantial gate position control at all points in travel. This solenoid-actuated brake system also prevents the gate from being back-driven.
- MAXIMUM RUN TIMER Protects against damage to the gate and operator by limiting the unit’s runtime to 120 seconds.
- EXTERNAL ALARM RESET BUTTON Allows for quick reset of the gate operator when the alarm has been activated.
- ADJUSTABLE FRICTION CLUTCH Helps to protect gate and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
- ANTI-TAILGATE Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- QUICK CLOSE Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- HOMELINK® COMPATIBLE Version 4 and higher.
- SECURITY+ 2.0® ON-BOARD RADIO RECEIVER Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- HEAVY-DUTY COMMERCIAL GEAR DRIVEN TRANSMISSION Provides unsurpassed reliability.
- WIRELESS DUAL-GATE COMMUNICATION Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- MANUAL DISCONNECT when unlocked allows gate to be operated.
- LOCKOUT/TAGOUT FEATURE prevents power from being switched on. Safeguards workers from high-voltage power.
- Heavy Duty Steel Lockable NEMA 3R Enclosure oil-tight, weatherproof cabinet withstands extreme and harsh environments.
- SURGE SUPPRESSION provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- POWER 115/208/230 VAC. Single Phase. 208/230/460/575 VAC. 3 Phase.
- ACCESSORY POWER 24VAC, 500mA max.
- MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS 3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
- TEMPERATURE SPECIFICATIONS Without Heater: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C). With optional heater (HTRNB: HTR460 for 460V operators): -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL USAGE CLASSIFICATION I, II, III, and IV.
- GATE TRAVEL SPEED 12 in. per second.
- P3 MOTOR® High starting torque continuous-duty motor.
- OPERATOR DUTY RATING 25 cycles per hour.
- METAL FRAME 7-gauge pre-galvanized steel.
- WORM GEAR REDUCTION 20:1 worm gear reducer.
- CHAIN #50 nickel-plated (25 ft. supplied).
- COVER Powder-coated, pre-galvanized 16-gauge steel oil tight, weatherproof NEMA 3R lockable cabinet.
- OPERATOR WEIGHT 270 lbs.
- 1 complete gate opener (chassis, motor, gears, circuit board, cover)
- #50 nickel-plated chain (25 ft. supplied).
- Built-in receiver
- 1 monitored photoeye with reflector
- 1 safety edge 5ft